E-mail for Issuing English Version of SSC and HSC Certificates

Suppose, you live abroad. You need the English version of your SSC and HSC certificates. Now, write an e-mail to the controller of Dhaka Board to issue you the English version 6. your SSC and HSC certificates and send them to your father's address.

Subject: Request for issuing English version of SSC and HSC Certificates

This is for your kind information that I have been doing my Masters in Economic in London School of Economics in London. I am now badly in need of English version of my SSC and HSC certificates. Since I am now living abroad, I will not be able to receive the certificates personally. So, I would request you to issue the English version of my certificates and send them to my father's address.
SSC Roll Dhaka No. 65078
School : Dhanmondi Govt. Boys' School
HSC Roll Dhaka No. 55027
College : Dhaka City College 
My father's address : 
Md. Azizuddin Ahmed 
17/2. Elephant Road, Dhaka 
Yours faithfully, 
Rajib Haider

লেখা-লেখি করতে ভালোবাসেন? লেখালেখির মাধ্যমে উপার্জন করতে যুক্ত হতে পারেন আমাদের সাথে Telegram এ!
Post a Comment

Post a Comment